Story about girl who becomes yandere because of her love
A controversial game that many people download just to see what it's all about, Yandere School is a mobile app game for the Android system that's free to download.
Overview of Yandere School
Consoles and PCs aren't the only platforms for games that spark a lot of controversy. In recent years, a few mobile games have really split audiences down the middle, like Yandere School. This is decidedly a mature game from Tea & Cake Games that features a player inside of a Japanese-style school going on a killing rampage, killing her classmates. Needless to say, because of real-world school violence, this game isn't everyone's cup of tea. Some find it violent or offensive. Though for players who appreciate it as just a game, they consider the game fun.
Graphically speaking, it's actually quite bright and vivid for a simple mobile game. The main character and all the other schoolgirls are wearing Japanese-style uniforms that are bright blue and white. The game itself is an action game from a third-person perspective, allowing players to control a high school student who suddenly goes into a crazy rage.
How Yandere School Works
Despite how one may feel about this game, it is decidedly only a game and thus works the same way as any other mobile app. Download the APK and install the game, then launch and begin playing. You can only play as the one high school girl, so there's no long process of creating a character here. You simply use your fingers to slide and perform actions on the screen.
The makers of the game were sensitive to school shootings, so the weapons at your disposal in Yandere School include things like hammers, shovels, baseball bats, screwdrivers, and anything else you can find lying around. The game can get quite brutal, almost in a Grand Theft Auto sense, and it isn't too concerned with censoring the violence.
Yandere School Features
In terms of an action game, Yandere School is actually pretty exciting and intense. For features, you will find a virtual joystick and action buttons on the left side of the screen. With these controls, you can talk to students (pre-fab text bubbles), attack them with anything you pick up, and drag their bodies away to avoid panic in the halls, which is the point of the entire game.
The functionality of the game is actually quite smooth. It only deals with a static school map, objects, a bit of text, and a few NPC characters, besides the main star, so there's not a whole lot going on. This creates a smooth flow to the game that isn't choppy or laggy at all.
Pros and Cons of Yandere School
- 100% free to download and play
- Fun action game that involves skill and stealth to maneuver
- Bright and colorful graphics
- Game-play can be challenging in a good way
- Very controversial game about school violence
- Fairly large file size at over 90mb
Added Chapter 3
Boys from baseball team have returned to school and want our senpai to train all time with them
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.